Saturday 10 January 2009

Part 1 of 5

Ok, thought i'd get a basic plan up for the first level. Remember that a campaign is infact 5 levels. Below are a basic plan of the playable area, most of it is from a road map, this is helpful for me to see what sort of size i have to aim for. I have also done one based from a satellite map of the area, this is probably better to get a better idea of what it will look like. You will have to look closely to see exactly is in there, like a row of shops with parking and a dirt path behind some houses. The blue lines mark the road blocks, i.e. the players cant go any further in that direction.

Remember this is very early. It may totaly change, depending on how big I have to make the level after I find out the scaling etc of the campaign I might take a totaly different route. For example there is a park I could choose to go through which i like the idea of.

From Deadford Designs


From Deadford Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment